Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sket fokstrot kalibra 7,9 mm

Say love me, leave me, let me be lonely Blizu Londona ubacim pismo u tašnicu, promenim trole... You won't believe me but I love you only Na Slaviji vetar mi raznese beli kaput I'd rather be lonely than happy with somebody else i otkrije uzanu crnu suknju tik iznad kolena i mrežaste čarape. You might find the night-time the right time for kissing Nadam se da ću igrati tango, Night-time is my time for just reminiscing ali znam da me čeka fokstrot, slou foks i engleski valcer. Regretting instead of forgetting with somebody else Nemoj da me tražiš po Netu. There'll be no one unless that someone is you Sećam se onih dana kada nismo umeli da hodamo osim ako nismo zagrljeni. I intended to be independently blue Yeah, I want your love, don't wanna borrow Samo ubacim pismo u tašnicu. Have it today, to give back tomorrow Pogled u ogledalce. Your love is my love There's no love for nobody else Samo zatvorim gmail. Say, love me or leave me and let me be lonely I ne gledam naše stare fotografije. You won't believe me but I love you only I'd rather be lonely than happy with somebody else Ne gledam fotografije. You might find the night-time the right time for kissing Nema potrebe. Night-time is my time for just reminiscing I nemoj da me podsećaš, Regretting instead of forgetting with somebody else više nema smisla. There'll be no one unless that someone is you Postala sam to što jesam. I intended to be independently blue Igram fokstrot, Say I want your love, don't wanna borrow jer igram na zadatu muziku promene. Have it today, to give back tomorrow I moj život odavno nije i tvoj. Your love is my love Prošlo je skoro dvadeset godina. My love is your love, there's no love for nobody else...
Mislim da je vreme da preboliš.




No comments:

Post a Comment