Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mohamed El-Sawy "We either live together, or we die together"

I'm grateful and thankful to the Muslims of Egypt for their generous and courageous support and protection of Coptic Orthodox Christians during Christmas Eve.

I'm grateful for all the wonderful and brave people who acted as a human shields around the Coptic churches in order to protect Christians during the Christmas liturgy from repeated terrorist attacks that occurred several days earlier.

As a member of the Serbian people and as a member of the Serbian Orthodox Church your courage and your determination impressed me and touched my heart.


I'm thankful for my Muslim friends with whom I have learned that the essence of every religion is love ...and compassion.


God won ... again.


Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment